- Please pray for Hanna, on drugs.
- Please Pray for Kenneth. He needs bone marrow
- Please Pray for Josie's daughter in hospital with throat cancer.
- Please Pray for Carol having a 4-hour investigation, and sleeps well as she is having trouble.
- Please pray for Isobel, she is having knee surgery.
- Please Pray for Finn, aged 2, suspected meningitis, lumbar puncture performed, next 48 hours critical
- Please Pray for Maureen, who has been diagnosed with lung cancer and unable to receive chemotherapy.
- Please Pray for Sarah, going for surgery to remove cancer.
- Please Pray for Carly - very sick with pregnancy
- Please Pray for Leah - 16yo - on life support
Another year’s end marks another PCN Hogmanay and what a night it was to introduce 2014. Definitely one of the best so far….Orville told me so.
In this message Pastor George looks at the surety of the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. He said He would come the first time and He did. He said He would die on a cross and He did. He said He would rise on the third day and He did. He said He will come again and He will.
Tony Gilchrist shares his story explaining how God used the unsung heroes to draw Tony to Himself. It was God's promise of never leaving or forsaking us, which amazed Tony and led him to give his heart to the Lord.
Pastor Lee Shipp will be joining us on the 19th March. Lee Shipp is the founder and senior pastor of First New Testament Church.
Latest Blog Entry
At the beginning of His ministry the Lord Jesus walked along the shores of Galilee preaching the good news of the Gospel. As He walked He saw 2 fishermen casting their net into the sea. He spoke with power and authority 'Follow me and I will make you to become fishers of men' read more
Go to the blog
Mar 19 2014
Jun 08 2014
Aug 24 2014
View all events