- Please pray for Mary, fell and broke her hip
- Please pray for Charlie, rushed into hospital - unknown why,
- Please Pray for maureen, very ill, and wants to see her daughter married.
- Please Pray for Monique with breast cancer.
- Please Pray for David, with lung cancer
- Please pray for Raymond, in the loss of his baby son.
- Please Pray for Finn, aged 2, suspected meningitis, lumbar puncture performed, next 48 hours critical
- Please Pray for Maureen, who has been diagnosed with lung cancer and unable to receive chemotherapy.
- Please Pray for Sarah, who has sudden death syndrome.
- Please Pray for Carly - very sick with pregnancy
- Please Pray for Leah - 16yo - on life support
- Please pray for Molly, 8 years old with a brain tumour.
Another great moment occurred on the 28th May were people obeyed the Lord and went through the waters. We are delighted to see people compelled by Christ to do as He done.
In this message Pastor George looks at Samuel and how God raised him up to minister. Samuel was faithful in the little things because God was preparing him for mighty things.
Tony Gilchrist shares his story explaining how God used the unsung heroes to draw Tony to Himself. It was God's promise of never leaving or forsaking us, which amazed Tony and led him to give his heart to the Lord.
Originally a former boxer from Greenisland William has been an Evangelist/Chaplain for the British Forces in Lubbeck Germany for many years.
Latest Blog Entry
At the beginning of His ministry the Lord Jesus walked along the shores of Galilee preaching the good news of the Gospel. As He walked He saw 2 fishermen casting their net into the sea. He spoke with power and authority 'Follow me and I will make you to become fishers of men' read more
Go to the blog
Aug 24 2014
Sep 06 2014
Oct 15 2014
View all events