- Please pray for Mary, fell and broke her hip
- The Kidz House - Kidz House will reopen on Saturday 8th November @ 5.00pm... See You then.
- Please Pray for Maureen, who has been diagnosed with lung cancer and unable to receive chemotherapy.
- Please Pray for Sarah, who has sudden death syndrome.
- Please Pray for Carly - very sick with pregnancy
- Please Pray for Leah - 16yo - on life support
- Please pray for Molly, 8 years old with a brain tumour.
On Saturday 30th August PCN held it's annual fun day and boy did it live up to it's name! 1300+ people came through the doors and by the end of the day not a single burger or hot dog survived!
In this message Pastor George looks at Samuel and how God raised him up to minister. Samuel was faithful in the little things because God was preparing him for mighty things.
Ellen Tang shares her story and her battle with cancer. How God brought her through it and was with her every step of the way. To God be the glory!
Latest Blog Entry
At the beginning of His ministry the Lord Jesus walked along the shores of Galilee preaching the good news of the Gospel. As He walked He saw 2 fishermen casting their net into the sea. He spoke with power and authority 'Follow me and I will make you to become fishers of men' read more
Go to the blog
Nov 03 2014
Nov 10 2014
Dec 17 2014
View all events