- Please pray for Hanna, on drugs.
- Please Pray for Kenneth. He needs bone marrow
- Please Pray for Josie's daughter in hospital with throat cancer.
- Please Pray for Carol having a 4-hour investigation, and sleeps well as she is having trouble.
- Please pray for Isobel, she is having knee surgery.
- Please Pray for Finn, aged 2, suspected meningitis, lumbar puncture performed, next 48 hours critical
- Please Pray for Maureen, who has been diagnosed with lung cancer and unable to receive chemotherapy.
- Please Pray for Sarah, going for surgery to remove cancer.
- Please Pray for Carly - very sick with pregnancy
- Please Pray for Leah - 16yo - on life support
Well what a morning that was! The kids certainly did take over the church service. It all kicked off with a introduction from Pastor Bryan, which was quickly interrupted by the resident rascal of PCN...Riley!
In this message Pastor George looks at Samuel and how God raised him up to minister. Samuel was faithful in the little things because God was preparing him for mighty things.
Tony Gilchrist shares his story explaining how God used the unsung heroes to draw Tony to Himself. It was God's promise of never leaving or forsaking us, which amazed Tony and led him to give his heart to the Lord.
PCN BBQ Easter Monday 21st April 1.00pm at Crawfordsburn Scout Centre. There is everything for a family day out. Face painting, Easter egg hunt, wall climbing, archery, relay races and lots more!
Latest Blog Entry
At the beginning of His ministry the Lord Jesus walked along the shores of Galilee preaching the good news of the Gospel. As He walked He saw 2 fishermen casting their net into the sea. He spoke with power and authority 'Follow me and I will make you to become fishers of men' read more
Go to the blog
Apr 23 2014
May 07 2014
Jun 08 2014
View all events